Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

SYNCING IPHONE WITH ITUNES ON A PC. How do I transfer from

SYNCING IPHONE WITH ITUNES ON A PC. How do I transfer from iphone to itunes vs a one way(computer folder to iphone sync?
Whe you sync to your computer via iTunes any purchased apps and music on the phone should be tranfered to iTunes if that is the same account, it should ask. Have you tried syncing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am trying to do a one way sync(transfer) a folder of pics from the pc to the iphone, but don't want pics from iphone to pc. Thanks.

In iTunes you select the phone on the left under Devices and then choose the Photos tab on the right. There you choose which pictures or folders you want to sync to the phone.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I should ask... is "sync" aXXXXXor importing from a folder only?

No iTunes will not sync from the phone as far as pictures only to the phone you would need to open Windows Picture viewer or another photo application to get pictures from the phone, see here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12316