Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Hi I installed ios 7.10 software to iphone 4s but forgot password,and

Hi I installed ios 7.10 software to iphone 4s but forgot password,and answers to my security questions.
I had my passwords,user names in notes on phone.I took phone to apple store and they set it to factory setting.I never backed anything up.I don't havea laptop.
Please please help.I need reply [email protected] please help.I just want my contacts,notes and email working.please call me XXX-XXX-XXXX.I appreciate it.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can backup your information to iCloud without a computer. It is highly likely that your information is sitting on the cloud server and waiting to be downloaded again.

In order to retrieve the iCloud backup, you will need to reset the iCloud account that contains the GMAIL address.

Please click here ---> https://iforgot.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSiForgot.woa/wa/iforgot

Please follow the steps and reset your password. Once complete please use the new password

After you reset your password, please let me know so we can restore your phone with a backup.