Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have an ipad 2 and want to delete some photos from my photo

I have an ipad 2 and want to delete some photos from my photo app and can't figure out how to do that
Thank you
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you trying to delete photos taken from the Camera or the ones synced from PC ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ashik Taken with the camera on my ipad
Are you using iOS 7 ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think i did upgrade to 7 but not sure
Lynn, open Photos app and change it to Album view by tapping Album in the bottom (if not already). Then tap Camera Roll. Tap Select and select the photos you want to delete. Then tap the Trash icon to delete them.

Please let me know if that didn't work.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wow that was easy. Thanks now i have another issue. My skype was working fine and a week ago when I make a call the other end cannot hear me. I tried seeing how to check the volume on the microphone but am totally lost
Lynn, I'm supposed to answer one question (problem) per thread. Can you please rate my previous answer and post your skype issue as a new question ?

You can ask me directly through this link :