Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Trying to load my Sony Reader account on my new iPad air and

Trying to load my Sony Reader account on my new iPad air and continually get an error message that the ID is over used.... Sony tells me my account is fine, so it must be an adobe account problem. Can you please assist. Need my books available since I travel tomorrow
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

Theres only one way to fix the ID error your getting.. You must contact Adobe directly... This link will help.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/digital-editions-requests-authorization-launch.html#main-pars_header

What you need to ask adobe to do is reset your authorizations for that user id..

On the bottom of that page is a link where you can contact them in live chat.. They will ask you some questions to ensure you own the adobe digital id, and then they will reset your authorizations.

Then, you just need to connect again to your Reader account with the ipad, and sign in ( authorize the account)

And you will no longer get those errors anymore.. If you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent below when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.