Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

My iphone 5s will not accept my apple ID password. I tried

My iphone 5s will not accept my apple ID password. I tried the "forgot" option of security Qs, but it won't even accept my birthdate. The email address that is my apple ID has been defunct for 2 years (so I can't recover that way). How do I recover/change password?

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been dealing with this headache for a while now, so I will skip to the solution that always works.

You can call Apple directly at the following number. Just explain your situation to them. After you answer a few of their questions, they will reset it for you: (800) MY-APPLE(NNN) NNN-NNNN

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you again,
- Jason

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is that a 24/7 number?

Yes, sir. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 day a week.

Please, do not forget to rate my help above by clicking one of those silly faces and clicking the submit button.

Thank you.