Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

Hi, my macbook speakers seem to have just gone on the fritz....what

Hi, my macbook speakers seem to have just gone on the fritz....what could it be? it just happened out of the blue....i hope you can help; my son just broke his leg tonight and just when i need the computer most to entertain him, it dies (for you tube)....thanks so much. Marge [email protected]
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. It may sound silly, but can you please let me know if you have shut down / restarted the macbook yet? And are you able to adjust the volume?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i will try shutting down and see how that goes; e-mail me so that i can e-mail you back when i get it back up again. thanks.

You're welcome. Yes, you can bookmark this web page also. And/or check your email for message from Viet / JustAnswer later in order to get back to me via this web page. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It worked!!! Not to sound like an idiot, but how do you "bookmark" a page? thanks. marge binder

Great. You're welcome. To bookmark a website:

1. Go to the site for which you’d like to create a bookmark. (Like when you are on this website.)
  2. Click the + sign in the Safari toolbar.
    (Or click on Bookmarks menu on the top, then click on the Add bookmark... option.)
  3. Click the Add button.

But that's okay; you can always get back to us via the link from our email message, Viet / JustAnswer.

If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service below by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you again.