John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

From my iPad, I downloaded all pics and videos to my desktop

From my iPad, I downloaded all pics and videos to my desktop PC. However, it comes to light that the larger videos did not transfer for some reason. What is that reason and how do I download the larger video files to desktop PC?
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Are these videos you recorded with the iPad itself?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, Steven.

Is your computer a Mac OS X or Windows based PC? ...and do you know the version?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows xp
Thanks, Steven.

I'm assuming you use the Scanner & Camera Wizard to download your photos/videos?

Windows XP cannot import video files larger than 500 MB using Camera and Scanner Wizard.

However, you should be able to transfer these files directly from your iPad by selecting them in My Computer and dragging or copying the movie files to your computer's hard drive.

When opening My Computer, you should see an icon for the iPad there that allows you to explore the device and find the videos. If you can't open it by double-clicking on the iPad icon, then right-click and choose Explore.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,