Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

I have been using Outlook for Mac which gets e-mail and my

I have been using Outlook for Mac which gets e-mail and my calendar through my gmail account. I enter calendar items in Outlook, synch the calendar via iTunes and then they appear on my iPhone calendar. Sadly, when I upgraded to Maverick, the sync function was eliminated. Is there a work around?

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

I am sorry, but as of yet, there is no work around for this, other then to use iCloud for Synching.

Would you be prepared to do this? As it means synching with iCloud directly and not outlook.

Please let me know

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have read that it is not possible to synch with iCloud if you are using the outlook calendar. Where are you suggesting that the calendar entries first be recorded? I would like to keep them in Outlook.

You would need to use the iCloud calendar Julie.

For now, you cannot use Outlook sorry, till they bring out a patch to resolve this.