Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

I am having all kinds of difficulty with my mac since a recent

I am having all kinds of difficulty with my mac since a recent software upgrade and I think my keychain is corrupted. It started with mail; it kept asking me for a password XXXXX had never happened before. I called my ISP support and they tried to remotely recreate my email account but couldn't because every time they entered the email password XXXXX wouldn't accept. I am also getting other keychain related messages:

"Photo Stream

Photos for the ICloud [email protected] could not be accessed. Review your account information in System Preferences."

When I try to sign in to ICLoud, it won't accept my Apple ID password XXXXX gives me the message "Keychain "login" can not be found to store XXXXXXXXX "

As well, when am accessing Safari I get the following: "Keychain "login" cannot be found to store Safari.

My Mac is Processor 2.66 GHZ Core 2 Duo with 4 GB 800 MHzDDR2 SDRAM running OS X 10.8.5 (12F45)

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Brian.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason