Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.

I am getting a constantly blinking red light on my Targus keyboard

I am getting a constantly blinking red light on my Targus keyboard for my IPAD....the light is two spaces to the left of the on/off button..what is going on? I tried to recharge the keyboard and did so over here in the Middle East for a couple hours...does the keyboard require a longer time to recharge? Tks in advance.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

The keyboard is charging. Until you get a solid white/green light, it is fully charged. Usually it will take about 4-6 hours to charge depends on the Power input.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your Targus keyboard. Otherwise, kindly rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!