Michelle
Michelle, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.
70409726

my ipad is frozen cant shut it off cant get it to do anything

my ipad is frozen can't shut it off can't get it to do anything ? HELP!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Michelle :

Hi, and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am excited to get started with you.

From what you are describing, it sounds like your iPad is frozen. To unfreeze your iPad, press and hold both the sleep and home button at the same time for 30 sec or until the apple logo appears. The sleep button is located at the upper right corner and the home button is the round button on the bottom front bezel of your iPad.

Full Size Image

Customer:

The apple logo stays on all the time

Michelle :

Next, wait for your iPad to boot back up. Let me know if it is still frozen

Customer:

can't find round button

Michelle :

The round button is the one at the bottom front (Home button)

Michelle :

If you got the apple logo, you have already pressed both buttons

Michelle :

For further clarification, is your iPad Frozen at the apple logo?

Customer:

Michelle you can call me at this number(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Michelle :

Im very sorry, we do not have the option to extend our services outside live chat at this time. I will do my very very best to walk you through getting your iPad up and running again. It may help to power off your iPad first. Press and hold the power button for 45 secs. The power button is the button at the top right corner of your iPad

Customer:

not seeing any answers on screen

Michelle :

Scroll down within the chat box. I can also switch our live chat to a different format if that helps

Michelle :

Let me know if you are still having difficulty seeing our chat

Customer:

ok icon went off and came back on

Customer:

but ipad is not turning on

Michelle :

Is your iPad completely blank at this time?

Customer:

up and running thanks Michelle

Michelle :

You are very welcome. Enjoy your iPad again :)

Michelle, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: Apple Computers and Mobile support with 12 years of exp.