Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.
63271161

I did the update for my I pad yesterday. I do not like to

I did the update for my I pad yesterday. I do not like to put in code each time I turn my I pad on and now I can not get horizonal use only vertical. Can you help?
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

I am sorry that your iPad is having problem. Which reset did you do?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Went under settings, then general and at the bottom of the page hit reset. Now I have been disconnected to WiFi. When I turn on the iPad it goes straight to horizonal and then vertical. I can not get the iPad to stay horizonal. The code is new with the update. Can I disconnect this? Do I have to have a trial subscription before this goes thru.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is all the information I have

Thanks.

Please hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. Ignore the message slide to turn off. Your tablet will turn off and turn back on.

Go back to Settings->WiFi. Try Ti connect to home WiFi.

For vertical, on the right side there is a button above the volume buttons. Try to move it UP. Then test again.

Did this work?

Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I still cannot connect to my WiFi. I did get the horizonal l to work and the password XXXXX is gone. Thanks Any suggestions for the WiFi?

Did you get any errors when connect to WiFi?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I called my Frontier representative and they connected the WiFi back. Thanks for your help. Barb

Excellent! Glad I could help you out.

Please rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!

Nick