John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

JA was not working at all last night, so you probably didnt

JA was not working at all last night, so you probably didn't get my next question. Continuing about new upgrades and icons to go w them. iTunes- I have 11.1.2 which I think is newest one to go w Mavericks. Is it supposed to have new icon? And how about Mail? Still the same tired bird on the stamp? Bac to my class. Will check answer later.
Thanks,
Holly

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Rachel

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. He is very reliable and always gets bk to me

Hi Holly,

Yes it sounds like you have the correct version of iTunes. The icons for most of the bundled applications have not changed at all.

However, if you use the iLife apps iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand then you may want to make sure those updated through the Mac App Store. GarageBand will likely have to be found and manually downloaded as I don't believe it has been automatically doing so.

Hope that helps!
John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience: 20+ years in the computer/Mac industry