Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I cant turn my ipad on. I plug it in at night to charge and

I can't turn my ipad on. I plug it in at night to charge and it's always ready to go in the morning. My wife used it this morning to pay a bill and it worked fine. Please tell me there's a quick fix or a reset button I can try.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Yes, there is a way to reset it. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. You may need to hold the buttons down for up to 20 seconds to reset it.

If that didn't work, then connect your iPad to your PC, wait 20 minutes and then press and hold down both Power and Home button at same time. This will force your iPad to restart it.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wow! That was easy one. I should have known that. But I didn't and I needed help. Thank you.

You're most welcome Les :)

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service.

Have a great day,