Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I just upgraded to Safari 6.1. It opens with a Top Sites page.

I just upgraded to Safari 6.1. It opens with a Top Sites page. Every time I delete a site it just replaces it with another. Is there a way I can just have a few sites displayed without new ones popping up?

Hello Jeff! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry; I was researching on the issue. It looks like Apple has re-designed the top sites interface. Please try the following:

- Go to a website you want to save in Top Sites, then drag the website address link (URL) from the Safari address bar on the top to the Top Sites icon (not Top Sites window) in the toolbar.

Note: If you do not see the Top Sites icon in the toolbar, from the Safari menu bar click on View > Customize Toolbar than drag the Top Sites icon up to the toolbar.

Thank you,