John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

my ipad has gone to "big"icons to the point I cant do anything,

my ipad has gone to "big"icons to the point I cant do anything, even close down.
whatcan i do please
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

It sounds like you have the accessibility feature "Zoom" enabled by mistake.

Double-tap the screen with three fingers.

Then,

tap Settings
tap General
tap Accessibility

and make sure that Zoom is switched off.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further
. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,
Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know.

Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question.

I can be reached directly via the following page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/

Thanks,
Howdy, Monika!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know. If you are satisfied but have not yet rated, please do so. Positive ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your help. I was very satisfied with your help and rated you accordingly.

I would have no hesitation in using you again.

Cheers
Monika