John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

My ipad has frozen - I trying to add your upgrade when I got

My ipad has frozen - I trying to add your upgrade when I got to the term and condition page I pressed agree and then send by email it is frozen in that position and I cannot proceed.
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Is this iOS 7 you are trying to install?

Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not sure it was whatever you sent me this afternoon.

Hi Nina,

you submitted your support request via the JustAnswer website. We are a third party support site and I am a self employed professional handling Apple related questions. I deal with iPad issues daily but am not affiliated directly with Apple.

I'm happy to assist you but want to make sure this is clear.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you get my ipad unfrozen?

I can certainly provide the information and assistance to help you unfreeze your iPad, yes.

Were you trying to install the update directly on the iPad "over the air" or did you connect it to iTunes to start the upgrade?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it was "over the air"

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX the following. If it doesn't work then we will troubleshoot further.

Disconnect the device from it's cord, if plugged in.

Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top) and Home button (on the front) together for around 10 seconds.

When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

It will probably lead you through the Setup Assistant again but, hopefully, not freeze in the terms and conditions screen.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,
Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know.

Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question.

I can be reached directly via the following page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/

Thanks,
Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know. If you are satisfied but have not yet rated, please do so. Positive ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks,