Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

HI, Im watching something I missed on an iPad app called

I'm watching something I missed on an iPad app called Watch ABC. Am I using data from my 5GB data pkg to do this??
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Unless your iPad is connected to the WiFi network, YES you are using your Cellular Data. If it is connected to the WiFi network, it will use WiFi network instead of Cellular Data.

If you use WiFi, then turn off Cellular Data from Settings and only turn it back on when you need it.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,