Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Thanks for the PS, Ashik. I have my email set to receive every

Thanks for the PS, Ashik. I have my email set to receive every 30 minutes so I save battery that way. I have most Push notifications turned off so I'm OK there. I'm doing better, battery-wise with these changes. I've noticed, when I'm in a LTE area, that does really drain power. I've turned it off sometimes, but it's also fun to have the LTE speed. It's all a trade off.
Thanks again, Holly
Hi Jolly, Only turn ON LTE/4G/3G when you need it. Turning off LTE and Cellular Data will save hours of battery life. And keep the brightness down and that will also save battery.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask as I'm always glad to help you.

Best Regards,
Holly, I've a one suggestion for you to save your battery life - Turn off background App Refreshing. Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh

Disable it and it will save your battery life. Worked great for me.

Best Regards,
Hi Holly,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help. I'm good for now

Holly