Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm

Cant use the drop down boxes from a dock file created in word

Cant use the drop down boxes from a dock file created in word 2007 and opened in word for mac 2011

Brandon M. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

Brandon M. :

It depends on what type of dropdown box was used. There are two boxes available to Windows users. One of them is Windows-specific and cannot be used on the Mac,.

What is the other that can be used on both systems so that I can contact the author.

Brandon M. :

There is a standard dropdown box and then there is the active-x dropdown box. The Active-X dropdown only works on Windows-based systems.

Brandon M. :

Full Size Image