Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

I downloaded Mavericks. I like everything so far, including

I downloaded Mavericks. I like everything so far, including the new iMovie. But, I "shared" my first video and the smallest share size creates a file larger than 2.5gigs (hour-long video). The largest an hour long video was before was 800mb. Please help.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Once in, I will show you how to control the size of the output videos manually.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Let's screen share. I need this fixed.

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am using safari

Thank you.

Please, open the downloads window, double click the Elsinore item, in the window that opens up, double click the Screen Connect icon and let it run.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am getting this message, "Elsinore can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer"

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Choose the option on the bottom that says it can install from anywhere and save that.

Once that is complete, please, try again.

Once I remote in, we can change that back.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. It says we are connected/

Thank you.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you again,
- Jason