Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps

I accidently deleted my docu?ment on my iPad. How do I retrieve

I accidently deleted my docu?ment on my iPad. How do I retrieve it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

What type document you deleted ?

regards
Jins

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I wrote a letter in NOTES yesterday. This morning when I went to re-read my letter, the copy was highlighted in blue. I accidently hit the space bar and then the entire letter was deleted. I tired to go into my saved documents as well as, the trash to see if maybe it landed there. But it didn't. Is there a way to retrieve this letter as it is very important?

Okay, go to your gmail account and check under deleted notes. Can you see it there ?

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I went into my gmail account and looked in the trash, sent, saved, deleted fields but my letter is not there.

It sounds like you didn't yet Backup and sync your notes with your google account. If you did that before, there will be adeleted notes in your gmail account which keeps the deleted notes.

If you didn't have a backup on gmail, you can try to recover it from iCloud or restore from iTunses backup. If it also not helps, you need to try thirdparty tools. If it also can't recover the note it's gone.

Please Check this article to see more about those ways to restore your deleted notes.

Regards
Jins
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps