Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have vmfusion 5 trying to be able to use windows on my new

I have vmfusion 5 trying to be able to use windows on my new imac... but dont know where i can get a copy of windows 7 or eight from please help. hope i can get a free copy..
We can't recommend doing anything illegal here. To be honest it is not worth the trouble of getting a bootleg version it is constantly being turned off by MS and you will have to stop your work to find new crack every month or so... It is only about $100 and well worth the peace of mind and less aggrevation:

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-8-1-Full-Version/dp/B00EDSI7QO/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1382292598&sr=8-10&keywords=windows+8+upgrade+pro
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks man i understand.... shame on me..trying to put bootleg software $2000.00 cpu

No problem just trying to save you aggrevation.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im trying to run pinnacle 16 for my mac & wondering is it going to slow me down to get the fusion 5?do i need to add more memory? and can u recommend a site to buy windows 8 from