Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Wwf loads so that it cannot be viewed in any way other than

Wwf loads so that it cannot be viewed in any way other than from the side. Rotate the iPad and it rotates to be sideways. eg vertical iPad, horizontal words and vice versa. This is on approximately 2/3 of the screen.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I am not understanding what your issue is.

May I ask, for you to elaborate on what the issue is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How else to explain it? Wwf loads so that when the iPad is vertical the letters are displayed horizontally. Rotate the iPad to horizontal and the letters rotate to vertical. In other words I can only view the letters sideways . This is on approximately 2/3 of the screen.
Thank you for the update.

It sounds like the installation has faulted.

May I ask for you to uninstall the application and reinstall it once?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I take it you mean delete the app and install another one. Won't this delete all of my games and opponents?

I am asking you to delete the one game that you are having these problems with and reinstall it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have a working game and opponents intact. Thank you.
Fantastic :)

Thank you for the update.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason