Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I am trying to find a link to but

I am trying to find a link to but I only get the applesupport page. How do I connect to the link the I want?

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. It looks like you have forgotten to put a period (.) between support and apple in the website

I have put it in a clickable website address link for you, so you do not have to type. Please click on the website below in order to get the link you want:

(If you have to type, then make sure to to put two dots, one between support and apple, and one between apple and com

Does that work? Please let me know; I will help further if there is still any issue. Thank you very much

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, that works. Thank you.

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service above? Thank you again.