Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Hi. I am using DocsToGo in my I-Pad for some time. I recently

Hi. I am using DocsToGo in my I-Pad for some time.

I recently bought a MacBook Air, which does not come with any program similar to Office. I wonder if I can also use DocsToGo and how can I get it. I tried through Apple Store directly from my Mac Air, but there is no option.

I also woul like your opinion regardless using DocsToGo versus Office for Apple. Advantages and disadvantages

Many thanks, XXXXX
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The best Office application for Mac is Office for Mac 2011 from Microsoft. If you are a Office user, I'd recommend to get that. See here :

You can also Apple's iWork suite for Office use. iWork includes Pages (Word Processing), Keynote (Presentation) and Numbers (Spreadsheet). You can get it from AppStore.

If you want free Office application, then get OpenOffice. See here :

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,