Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

I have a Mac with Parallels and Windows 7 installed. My windows

I have a Mac with Parallels and Windows 7 installed. My windows installation is infected with antivirus pro malware and I need help to remove it

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be glad to assist you.

Have you tried running malwarebytes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please download malwarebytes through windows.It is a free and very effective virus scan software.

You can use the site below, when you reach the site click on Download Installer then Run.

The site will install the software for you. Then you will have the Malwarebytes icon on your desktop. Open it, click on Yes to update the database then run a Quick Scan.

Remove any infected objects that are found by the software. If prompted to restart, restart Windows.

Let me know how you make out. Reply back to me BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there anyway you can remotely login to my computer and fix it because I tried to download the software through Windows and it did not work for me. The virus interferes so badly with my internet explorer that it cuts my screen and access to commands

Please use the link to reach when you do click on Start meeting. Run the software and a window will appear at the top your screen (orange window).

It will display a 9-digit session number please reply back to me with it so I can join.

Click here>>>
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the number is: 734-608-221

Should I do anything else at this point?

Virus has been removed via remote session.
Hi Kathy,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

Let me know,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Cris for following up with me. Everything works perfect now. If I have any additional issues with my Mac I will definitely contact you. Thanks for your help.

Kathy Fleischmann

Hi Kathy,

Excellent! Very glad to hear that.

Thank you,