Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps

I mistakenly trashed a note page that was important. Is there

I mistakenly trashed a note page that was important. Is there a way to get it back?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 8 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

If you have deleted any note and want to retrieve it then you can retrieve it but you should not have deleted it permanently. To retrieve it you should go to recycle bin and open the file which was deleted and right click on that and tap on the restore option.after that file will be back to its initial folder.

If you permanently deleted it, you can restore it from iTunes, if you have a backup there.
Connect your iPhone to the computer.
Open iTunes
Right-click on your device and press ‘Restore from backup…’
Choose the latest backup and proceed.

If you have a backup on iCloud follow these steps to restore from iCloud.

First tap into home page
From there tap on setting option.
Then press the iCloud option.
Now sign into iCloud account with your id and password.
After then Select the backup and storage button.
At last tap to done option.

If you do not have backup on iTunes and iCloud, you can try the following third party tools. They claims they can recover deleted notes also. But I do not have experience with these apps. SO I recommend you to try their trial versions first.

Data Recovery for iPhone

Woundershare data recovery application

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

How do I find the recycle bin on my IPhone? I do not see it in my menu anyplace.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

How do I find the recycle bin on my IPhone? Are you going to respond to this question?

Sorry for the confusion. iPhone do not have a recycle bin. But you can use apps like Dumpster instead of recycle bin.

What I meant that on my previous answer is windows recycle bin, If you are syncing your phone with windows you can found the deleted files and apps on the recycle bin. When you update apps on your iPhone, then sync that device to iTunes on your PC, the earlier versions of those apps get replaced by the updates.

iTunes then directs those earlier versions (copies of which were stored on your PC as part of the backup process) to the Recycle Bin.

Regards

Jins

Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

It looks like Dumpster is for android only phones not MAC products.

I hope, you can find such apps on iTunes store. Most of such apps just hides the apps when you delete it to the bin and let you unhide it when you restore. There is a lot of apps like android delete for iOS. But you need to unlock your phone for it. It will affect warranty and I do not like to recommend it.

Check this article to see more about the ways I suggested to restore your deleted notes.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

The deleted note page showed up on my Gmail account under deleted notes. Thanks for your help.