Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I am moving from a mac to a pc, I made a complete copy of all

I am moving from a mac to a pc, I made a complete copy of all of the mac files to an external hard drive, including the Outlook files, then before giving the mac to my daughter I deleted all of the files from the mac. Unfortunately, iCloud then took that action and replicated it to the cloud, thereby deleting all of my contacts in the cloud, and then on my iPhone. Now I'm left with the external hard drive backup, and I can see all of the Outlook files in "Microsoft User Data" folder, but I have no idea how to get this data into my Outlook in my PC. Please help!
Unfotunately the Microsoft User Data folder is useless on the PC. Who is your email provider?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not sure what my email provider has to do with this problem. I have a POP account that I pull my email from. However, recovering my Contacts and Calendar is more important at this point. Can you please help me recover these?

Some email providers also save the calendar and contacts. You can try this software to convert the backup but other than that you will need to restore your previous Outlook on the Mac or a different Mac and let iCloud back it up then turn off the iCloud backup before you trash it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Mike, the emailchemy worked great on the emails, but did nothing for the contacts or appointments. Do you know of any app that will do this? If not, I'll go with your other solution to restore back onto a mac then synch w icloud.

I don't know of any app that will do that. Once you restore it to Outlook you can export them or backup to iCloud, sorry.