John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

What do I do to log on to itunes, keeps telling me wrong apple

What do I do to log on to itunes, keeps telling me wrong apple id or password XXXXX do i make a new one and start allover . Apple ID is my E-mail adress is it not?

Yes, your email address is your Apple ID. Was your Apple ID successfully verified?

If you are having trouble, try the following;

You should be able to reset your password XXXXX the site: if necessary.

You can test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site: (Click "Manage Your Apple ID")

If worse comes to worse you can create a new ID at the same site but you may NOT use teh same email address for two different IDs so the best bet is to try and recover the original.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,