John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

how do i get to download music from itunes store?

Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Can you clarify what you mean by "joined" for $50?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I joined super down loadpro. com for lifetime. Still dont know how to down load music.

Thanks, Pamela.

In your original message you mentioned wanting to download from the iTunes Store. The site you mentioned is not related. I can however, help you with iTunes.

Can you tell me whether you have a Windows or Mac based PC?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have windows vista

Great, thanks!

Make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer before attempting this:

Once iTunes has been downloaded and installed, run iTunes and follow the prompts to set up any defaults.

From the Store menu, choose Create Apple ID. Click Continue on the resulting screen.

To proceed, you'll need to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Once you've read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, click the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to these terms and conditions."
Click Agree.

Complete the form to create your free Apple ID (which is what you will use to log in to the iTunes Store).

The form includes security questions for your protection, and asks for an optional rescue email address. Providing a rescue email is recommended.

Once you've filled out the form, click Continue. (Note:If you receive a warning that the email address you entered is already associated with an Apple ID, follow these instructions about using an existing Apple ID instead.)

Provide a valid payment method and billing address. You will not be charged until you make a purchase.

Once you've provided all the required billing information, click Continue.

You will need to verify your email address. Check your email for a verification email from Apple.

In the verification email you receive from Apple, click the Verify Now link.

You'll be taken to the Apple ID page to verify your email address.

Enter your email address and the password XXXXX used to create your Apple ID. Then, click Verify Address.

Once the account is verified, you can return to iTunes and click the button to visit the iTunes Store.

Once you have made at least one purchase, it should appear in your normal iTunes library.

At that point you can connect your iPod and iTunes will set it up to sync music and other data.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,