comp_audio
comp_audio, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  5+ years mac support experience ready to help you.
44312836

I am looking for a working DSDT.aml file for the following

I am looking for a working DSDT.aml file for the following mobo: D945GCNL I am running Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I need the correct DSDT because I cannotget the audio to work.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will continue to wait. Thanks.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

I would like to try and assist you. While I cannot guarantee it, I will do my best to help you get your sound working for your MAC. Give me a few minutes to get a few links for you to try. Thanks for your patience and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Sincerely,
Here is a link to a dsdt file that might work. It is for the 950, but often intel uses similar chipsets for audio.
http://rapidshare.com/files/283226397/DSDT.aml_for_GMA950.zip
Also here is a tutorial on the best way to install the OS and the drivers. Many users have used this and found it to be very helpful.
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/183751-totally-vanilla-retail-snow-leopard/
I hope this helps you. Please let me know as soon as you can.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I click on the link for the dsdt i get a file not found error.

Okay, sorry about that. Here is another page that you should be able to download it from. You may have to signup for a free account on this mac site too, but it is legit so do not worry about spam etc.
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/143340-final-solution-fix-for-gma950-desktop-edition-new-28-dec-08/
Let me know how this works out please.
comp_audio, Mac Support Specialist
Experience: 5+ years mac support experience ready to help you.
Since you accepted my answer I assume it is now working for you. Thank you for the good rating. If at any time you need my help again please come to Justanswer.com and as for pc_tech. Thanks again.