Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I recently installed the new ISO 7.0.2 opperating system on

I recently installed the new ISO 7.0.2 opperating system on my iphone 5. With the old system I created playlists of my music videos and hit random , turned the phone on its side and was able to exercise at the gym with unite ruled videos in landscape mode. But now when I try this the video disappears and all I see are all the music album covers in a collage!
You don't have screen rotation locked do you? If unsure there will be an icon like a padlock near the battery symbol on your phone. Let me know
Try using the Video icon instead it seems they changed the way the Music app works in iOS 7 which is unfortunate if you ask me, see here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5348016?start=0&tstart=0
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No padlock by battery

Sorrry can you clarify? Maybe you missed my post:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, so I guess I need to wait till enough people complain to Apple and they change it back to how it was! Thanks for investigating my problem Mike.

Yes sorry