Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

I cannot get sound on Youtube but can for all other activities

I cannot get sound on Youtube but can for all other activities such as Facebook, playing CDs, using iTunes, etc. Only Youtube is mute. PLEASE help. NOTE I am NOT using a Mac. I'm working with IE 10 or Chrome on an HP desktop with Windows 7

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If your skill is with Macs and my problem is not with a Mac. Are we wasting each other's time?

My skills are with everything.

I would not pick this up, if I thought I was wasting anyone's time.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? No extra charge.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason