Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I reinstalled iwork09 and Im getting an error page when trying

I reinstalled iwork09 and I'm getting an error page when trying to open pages.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Does this happens only with Pages ? What about Keynote or Numbers ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It appears that it only happens with Pages.

After reinstalling, have you did any software updates from Apple > Software Update ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I did the software updates and I also restarted computer. I did all this twice.

Did you reinstalled from iWork from AppStore or from the iWork discs ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

iwork 09 disc

First, we can uninstall iWork completely from your Mac, then reinstall it and install all updates manually.

We can uninstall them using a third party uninstaller named AppCleaner. Download AppCleaner from here :

Open AppCleaner and select each iWork application (i.e pages, keynote and numbers) in it (one by one if needed). This will load iWork's application and all its related preferences files in there. Select all and delete them.

Once you uninstalled/deleted them all, reinstall iWork from the disc. Don't open iWork applications yet. Then download and install latest iWork 9.3 Update from here :

Try Pages. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
If you have any trouble following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I am working on it now. I'll let you know.

I will be here if you need any help :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, So I downloaded the iWork 9.3 update and when I went to install it, an alert code came up and said that to install that I needed a version of 10.7.4 or higher. Mine is a 10.6.8

What do I do now?

Then download and install the 9.1 Update from here :

Let me know how it goes
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,