Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

I tried sending a lengthy question earlier to no avail since

I tried sending a lengthy question earlier to no avail since your system hardly works with Safari on iPad!! However, the iPad doesn't support the recommended browers from u. My question is actually about my Acer laptop that gave me a fatal error last night that is much more involved than I'm willing to type again in case this doesnt make it through again. I'm a irritated subscriber that can hardly use your site. Please help!

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be glad to assist you.

Did your Acer give you a Blue Screen? Does it not boot into Windows?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry!!! Busy doing something else because again I wasn't sure the question went through!! Anyway, it was a blue screen while it was going through the 3 of 3 Preparing to Configure. If you r still there I need to add a lot of other info. For u to understand my whole issue!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have no clue if this is going thru! When I sent my first response it went back to the site having issue page! This is soooo frustrating!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello? If u r busy could u give me to another tech please? My sons homeschool is on the laptop and we've already missed today! Thank you!
Please try to do a system restore of your PC.

Shut down the PC or turn it on as soon as the PC logo appears (Acer, Dell, HP, etc..) start tapping the F8 key repeatedly and the advanced options screen will appear.

Using the keyboard arrows scroll down to Repair Computer and hit enter.

The should then bring up Recovery Options windows. Select Restore and let the PC try to restore to before the issue occurred.

Let me know if this resolves your issue reply back to me BEFORE selecting any negative rating I will answer your follow ups.
Hi Joey,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

Let me know,