Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

I cant remember the answers to my Apple ID security questions.

I can't remember the answers to my Apple ID security questions. I added an alternate email addresses (under Name, ID and Email Addressed via managing Apple ID) but it's not showing under my password XXXXX security settings as a rescue email address. I've just had my tonsils out so I can't really talk to Apple support. Is there any other way to reset my apple security questions. I remember my Apple ID and password.

Hello Jordan! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. So you are able to sign in your Apple ID account, but it does not let you add an alternate email address or change your security question/answer. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is the screen connect program? Is that with a camera or just chatting via typing? I have just had my tonsils out so I cant "chat" - only type..

It's chatting by typing only (no camera.)

Thank you

If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.