Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

My final cut pro 7.0.3 was working fine yesterday. Today i

My final cut pro 7.0.3 was working fine yesterday. Today i tried logging and transfer footage from an sd card into the log and transfer and it worked fine for 6 clips but on the 7th clip it crashed. I then tried to set the scratch disk to another location but it sent me a yellow triangle with a message and asked if i wanted to report or not etc. Then after that I tried opening final cut and it does not even let me reset the scratch disks, or open any projects etc.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes you can start a screen sharing session and great send the link!!! :)

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason