Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

updated my ipad.shutdown and now says ipad disabled.changed

updated my ipad.shutdown and now says ipad disabled.changed my password XXXXX still cant log in.need help.asking for this my new apple id password.tried it once at still says ipad disabled

Hello Kenneth! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. It looks like the passcode is wrong or corrupted. Please try the following in order to reset the iPad:

• Press & hold the power button on the iPad until it lets you slide to turn off, then turn off.
  • Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes program on your computer (make sure you iTunes program is up to date.)
  • On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  • After about 10 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  • Click OK or Restore.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

on ipad i have a itunes symbol and a cord plug in i pluged in the right port

Do you have the iTunes program installed/open on your computer? What does it show on the iTunes program on the computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

windows xp

It looks like you are not sure if you have the iTunes program on your computer. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are you there

Yes, I will chat with you in a second. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.