Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do you BUZZ on the iPhone 4 and also the ipad2 with the

How do you BUZZ on the iPhone 4 and also the ipad2 with the yahoo messenger??? I also lost all my chat conversation on my HP computer last Friday when I upgraded to ios7 on my iphone4 n my ipad2... And the HP computer will not stay in sync with the chat messages when I answer on my iPhone 4 pr the iPad.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

My apologies that no one responded to your question earlier. Now that I have picked it up, you wont have to wait so long for a response.

That being said, theres a part of your question that I can definitely answer, and the rest of the question may not be able to be answered depending on your program settings, the situation, ect.

Part of your question is easy to answer.. Its going to sound strange, but it works.

When you are in a conversation that you want to buzz someone.. Shake the ipad! ( or iphone )

That will buzz them..

Now.. When you say you lost all chat messages on the HP Pc.. Do you still have those chat messages on the Ipad or Iphone ? Also, on the HP PC, do you have it set to save or archive chat messages?

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It was set to save them but on computer but it didn't when I upgraded to the ios7 upgrade.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I shake the iPhone it's not buzzing on the other end
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay it just did. That is very strange on the buzz.... You are so right on that...
Well, we knocked down one part of your question.. And the buzz shake should work on the ipad, and the iphone both..

Ok, moving along..

On the PC.. if you look in your archive, can you see the conversations?

The link below will show you how.

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_MSNG&id=SLN448