Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

Hi, I am a complete beginner.As in never touched a personal

Hi, I am a complete beginner.As in never touched a personal computer.I can't get my address or password XXXXX to get involved with the forums.I also can't get my apple ID and password XXXXX be accepted.

Hello Dale! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the website of the forum? Can you please click on the website below, then follow the steps there in order to reset your Apple ID account password?

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if you need. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX a apple password XXXXX forum I thought I signed up with but couldn't get back on because my apple password XXXXX was a apple forum to chat on. I don't remember it's web address I only know it was a app that I think I downloaded for free.
You're welcome. Great. The apple forum is at the website below:

If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service by clicking on the smiley face below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't want to sign up for the monthly fee and support. I didn't mean to touch that selection. One question only just today 58$
Don't worry about it; monthly support subscription is only optional. It is a one question/one support session fee only per your request. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Also, I appreciate if you take a moment to rate my service above. Thank you very much