Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

We have an i-mac and my wife likes to download and play games

We have an i-mac and my wife likes to download and play games on it. Often times the games "freeze" then the system stops and says: "plug-in error". What do we need to do to correct this problem?
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using Safari ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Steve, some games don't play well with Safari. I'd recommend to try another browsers like Firefox or Chrome.

Chrome and Firefox are the best browsers out there with no compatability issues with most of all websites and flash contents. Also, these are very advanced than Safari.

Please let me know if you still have the same problem with Firefox or Chrome

Best Regards,
Hi Steve, Just checking, how is it going ?