Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I need to change my apple ID

I need to change my apple ID
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you want to change the Apple ID of your iPad ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need to change my Apple ID [email protected] [email protected] and get a new password XXXXX guess
Elyse, I can't see your email address/IDs. JustAnswer block email address or private information in this thread.

Did you created a new Apple ID ?

Elyse, do you remember the password XXXXX your old Apple ID ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. My original password XXXXX XXXXX
Elyse, follow the steps below to change your Apple ID.

1. Go to My Apple ID webpage --->
  2. Click "Manage your Apple ID", and sign in.
  3. Login with your old Apple ID and password
  4. In the "Apple ID and Primary Email Address section," click Edit (If you want to change the password, click Password XXXXX Security in there and change from there)
  5. Enter your new Apple ID (your new email address), then click Save Changes. Apple will now send a verification email to that address.
  6. Then login to your email or open your email and you will see an email from Apple
  7. Open it and click Verify Now link or button
  8. When the My Apple ID page opens, sign in with your renamed Apple ID.

That's it. Let me know if you have any trouble following the above steps and I will continue to help you.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I go to that web page it says that it is wrong. I put [email protected] and password XXXXX 4650 and it denies me access
Are you sure that is the right password ? Can you try to reset the password XXXXX this webpage :

After resetting the password, try to change the password. Let me know if you have any difficulty
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I went to the web page I entered in my original ID. Then it said they would send a link to change my password XXXXX that email address. That address no longer exists. I can't access it
Without access to the original email, it is hard to reset the password. Can you try the "Answer security question" to reset the password XXXXX of email authentication ?

If you don't have access to old email, then I think it'd be better to create a new Apple ID with new email address. What do you think ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will try
Ok Elyse.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If it doesn't work I will get back to you
Add a bookmark of this page, so we won't lose our connection. Let me know if that didn't work
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The last page said that I would receive an email how to activate ,my account. Never got it
Are you creating a new Apple ID ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You should receive it instantly. Can you check the Spam or Junk folder of your email ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If you still didn't get it in 15 minutes, then try registering/creating again and this will send you a new activation email again. Let me know how it goes..