Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

i just purchased an imac and got microsoft to install on i

i just purchased an imac and got microsoft to install on it
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

What exact version of microsoft office did you purchase?

What does it say it is on the card.. Office 365, office 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

mac 2011 home and student

Thanks Mark, instead of clicking activate,, click activate by phone.

click Activate by phone. Select your location and then dial the phone number on the screen. For example, for United States: 1866-825-4797 or United Kingdom: (44)-(203)-147-4930. You can telephone an Activation Center to obtain the help of a customer service representative and activate the product. Telephone activation might take longer than activation through the Internet. You should be at the computer when you call. Additionally, you should have your software product key. When you select this option, the Activation Wizard generates an Installation ID. You musy have this Installation ID to activate the product by telephone.

2391990

That will get your product activated, and you shouldnt run into further issues.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent below when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks justin

Your welcome Mark.

Win lose or draw, please send a reply and let me know how the steps above turn out.

That way, I can either continue to assist you, or so we can close this out and mark it as solved.

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dustin...done i have it Thanks....one question.. I paid $58.00 for your help. will i get billed further? i don't need any more assistance .

You wont be billed further Mark.. Unless you agreed to sign up for the unlimited service plan.. If you signed up for a one time help, then you should be ok.

( you can make sure your not on the monthly subscription by checking the link at the end of this message )

That being said.. If microsoft office is now working...I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent below when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

( here is the link to check and see if you signed up to be billed monthly or not )

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription