Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

I am unable to adjust the length of my audio for the whole

I am unable to adjust the length of my audio for the whole presentation. I have a looping presentation, but I want the audio to begin and end at the same times, not keep looping the whole song.
The 'cut' manuevers only work for one frame - not the entire length of the presentation.
AARRGGG!

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

By setting a soundtrack to your Keynote presentation and then recording the presentation you can create a slideshow timed to music. Please check this video tutorial.

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That really helped - do I loop it through Quicktime, then - if I want it to play continuously??

Yo need to set quick time for loop play back (Check Loop in the View menu) if you need to play the movie continuously.

regards
Jins
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In quick time - not in Keynote?

Sorry - we went to church in the meantime…

It's okay. You went for the sunday mass, right ? Actually our time zones are different. I am from India and now here is sunday midnight. Only 30 minutes remaining to become monday... I think, when you were at church here was our evening family prayer. Laughing

You can play your keynote presentation on loop.To get your presentation to loop,
Open Inspector > Document Inspector (the icon of a page, top left of the inspector), check 'Loop Slideshow'

Regards
Jins