John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

I have sync problems between my mini ipad and my lenovo computer. When

I have sync problems between my mini ipad and my lenovo computer.
When i activate itune it doesn't properly recognize the ipad. In addition the wifi sync function never worked. It indicates there might be a compatibility problem as the itune program indicates itbis tuned to windows xp whereas my operating system is windows 7
Thank you for your kind consideration
Harry gotesdyner
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Do you know which version of iTunes you have installed?

If not; open iTunes click the Help menu and then choose "About iTunes...".

Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It seems to be 11.0.44
Thanks, Harry.

Is your user account under Windows 7 an Admin account, do you know? (it should be by default unless you or someone changed it)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am not sure i understand your question. I am paying currently a regilar fee to the " netvision" company that provides me all the cyber services. Is netvision what you call "administrator"?
No, it's the account you use on Windows 7. Since you dont understand then this likely hasn't been changed. Smile

However, the version of iTunes yo uare using should work fine under Windows 7. First let's try re-installing the software and see if that resolves your issues.

Go to the Control Panel and click "Uninstall a Program" or "Programs & Features" to uninstall iTunes and related software components in the following order and then restart your computer:

iTunes
QuickTime
Apple Software Update
Apple Mobile Device Support
Bonjour
Apple Application Support

If you have trouble uninstalling any of the above, try the following Microsoft Fix It utility to troubleshoot the uninstallation:

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall

Once you've completed the removal, restart your computer and re-install iTunes again. Make sure you download and install the latest release:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

If you *still* receive errors when attempting to install/uninstall or sync after installation, try temporarily disabling any anti-virus or firewall software you may be running. If the above does not help, let me know and we'll diagnose further.

If you still have concerns, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website or your issue) and positive ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If i uninstall all these programs will they wipe out all the programs and data of my mini ipad?
No, any personal data you have stored under iTunes on your computer will remain on the hard drive. It is only the iTunes program itself that you are re-installing.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have completed the uninstall procedure and am starting to reinstall after restarting the computer.
Ok, I'm glad to hear it.