Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.

how can I access my account? [email protected]

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Could I get you to retype the email address you are trying to access again but with a space before and after the @ symbol like this: email @ otherwise it doesn't come up

Also tell me which website / account you're trying to access and when the last time it worked was so I can get a better idea of the problem.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

streitjp @

Ok great John, and what website are you trying to access? Are you trying to do a search on Google?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok John, how about if you try the following link:

Does that still ask you to sign in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok could you please tell me what browser you are using?

If you are using Safari web browser on a Mac then I suggest you try the following:

Within Safari, click on "Safari" on the menu bar (top left) then select "Reset Safari..."

You should be presented with a dialogue box and a set of options to tick.

Make sure all boxes except "Remove all website data" and "Close all Safari windows" are ticked then click "Reset"

Once you've done that, attempt going back to and see if it works properly

I will then get you to come back to this window, you can reach me again by going to the following URL:

Write it down in case you lose this window.

I await your response.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback John.

If you require assistance with anything else you may request me directly via the following link:

Have a lovely day!

Best Regards,