Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

Charges are being made to my apple itune account that I did

Charges are being made to my apple itune account that I did not make. I guess I just need to close my account, I can't seem to get any help with this probles

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Unfortunately, you are at the wrong place. JustAnswer is a pay per question site and we are not affiliated to Apple. However, I can guide you on where to get the issue resolved.

You need to email the itunes store. You can email them by going to the following website

There, click on "contact support" to the bottom left. Now, to the middle of the screen, select "contact itunes store support". Fill in all the information and send the email. They will reply to you in a maximum of 24 hours, so please be patient. You can also ask for a refund saying that they are not purchased by you.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to change the password XXXXX your apple ID. You can go to

Enter with your apple ID and password, and change the password.

You can also call the apple care 1-800-2752273 between 8AM and 8PM CST. Not sure whether they have a phone support for the itunes store issues, but it may be worth giving a try.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you find any difficulty.

Thank You
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help. I have tried every way to contact someone about this problem, so far no help. I have not emailed them, maybe that will work.

I understand. Emailing itunes store should help, as that is their official site. But make sure, you give your email address correctly, so that they can respond. Also, make sure you check the spam folders in your mail, as sometimes their mails can land in the junk/spam folders.