Michelle
Michelle, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Computers and Mobile support with 10 years of exp.

I have an apple computer. my page is to large a

Customer Question

I have an apple computer. my page is to large and I cannot log on my e-mail I went to view and under zoon out several times and could not get it small enought to log on
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Michelle :

Hi, and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX X am excited to get started with you.

So I can better assist you with your issue, I will need additional information from you. Is your entire computer screen zoomed in? or is it just your safari window?

Customer :

I am not sure but I think so the letters I just type are very large

Michelle :

Lets try a few troubleshooting steps to try and resolve your issue. First, locate both the Command and Option Keys. They are the two keys next to the space bar key. Press and hold both of those keys and then tap the 8 key

Michelle :

Let me know if it zooms in or out.

Michelle :

Are you still with me?

Michelle :

To reverse it, press and hold command+option+8 again

Customer :

888888 I belive it is in yes just did it no change what do I do now? I hope I am not charge for this

Michelle :

I was waiting for your response so we can move on to the next troubleshooting step.

Michelle :

Next, try pressing and holding the Command Button. Then tap the minus key (Next to the '0' key)

Customer :

I cannot hold any longer as i have handycapped child i have to attend to.

Michelle :

Oh I am sorry. If you wish, we can continue when you have more time. Or I can process a refund

Michelle :

I did not hear back from you in 30 mins so I was not sure where you were in the troubleshooting step

Customer :

that would be great the refund i mean

Michelle :

No prob. Enjoy the rest of your day