Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field
15852642

I want to find a sleeve or very small/thin bag/case with an

I want to find a sleeve or very small/thin bag/case with an optional carrying strap for my macbook air 13 inch. also it should have enough room to put my Macbook charger and maybe a think notepad with a slot for pens and name cards. can anyone help?
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Does it have to be a sleeve or would you be ok with a case as well?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

a case is also fine. just need to be slim. because I only need to bring my macbook air to work and sometimes 1 or 2 folders. so I just want to find a small and light case/sleeve that is just enough for what I have to carry. Also it would be nice if it is water resistant because it rains a lot here.

.
Ok thank you for clarifying that for me.
I would recommend the 14.1 bag here: Click Here

The first reviewer down a little on the page has also posted a video of it you could take a look at.
It is thin for a case, has enough room for a charger, as well as a little extra for things like folders.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.

If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.

.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is there one that is water resistant or water proof? also this one is 2.8 inches. I can do with one that is even thinner. a bit more expensive with better design is also fine.

.
Unfortunately adding waterproofing usually makes it bulkier or just not as good.
This one is water proof for example: Click Here

That sleeve is good but for the most part only has enough room for the macbook.
This one is good but not waterproof unfortunately: Click Here

.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

these sleeves are a bit small. as mentioned, it should carry 1 note pad and some pens, plus the Mac chargers. it should have a handle (that I can carry it like a brief case) and an optional shoulder strap. it should not be as bulky as the case logic you suggested earlier. I previously saw someone carrying a Tumi that was like this but that we over $200 or 300 (too much). I am ok spending $100 or more. but not 2-300 which is outrageous for a small handheld bag.

.
You originally said a couple of folders and the charger for the mac book.
You never mentioned multiple chargers or anything like that before.

Unfortunately since this is so specific the only choice really is a Tumi or custom made case.
I would also like to point out this one: Click Here has enough room from what you originally stated 1 charger and folder.

It would be able to hold a pad and some pens as well but not multiple chargers and does have a shoulder strap.
It unfortunately does not have a briefcase like handle.

You also originally said you wanted thin unfortunately they most come in standard 3mm for sleeves.
This is the closest thing I can come up with that is not around $400: Click Here

It is 3mm thick, and has an outer pouch which could fit a small notepad, pens, and charger.
Unfortunately it does not have an over the shoulder strap

I would also take a look at this it is a little thicker than you want but has everything else: Click Here
For anything more specific I need the exact details of what you want.

What dimensions exactly?
Exactly what and how many of each will be stored in it?
Price range (this you gave me already).
And what you would be most willing to compromise on if there is nothing within that price range etc.

.